We hope you love your new Dundies as much as we loved making them for you!
Dundies do not accept returns and refunds for change of mind. For exceptional circumstances please contact us. Dundies only offers refunds on faulty stock.
All Returns must:
- Be submitted through the Dundies Exchange Centre
- Include a completed Returns Form – this is located on the back of the tri fold brochure you received with your order.
- Be in original condition (no marks/stains/rips/smells/fur) unwashed and unused.
- Please check nappies carefully for discharge, blood or urine before returning them. We can not exchange or refund nappies with bodily fluids for hygiene reasons.
- Refunds cannot be approved for nappies that have been used or custom sized nappies
- Please Note: Refunds are processed on the item total only. We do not refund any shipping costs. The item cost is the actual price you paid, taking any discounts used into consideration. If you received free shipping on your original order and choose to return your order, the shipping cost already paid by Dundies will be deducted from the total return value.
- Items returned need to be in original packaging – including having all tags and inside the mesh laundry bags they are sent in.
- Be sent back within 30 days of you receiving your Dundies order.
Where to Send your Returns:
Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to receive your return and process your exchange. You will receive an email once the exchange has been processed.
After you complete the returns request in the Dundies Exchange Centre we will email you the PO Box details to return your Dundies purchase to.
Exchanges for Incorrect Size:
Please complete the form in the Dundies Exchange Centre. When we receive your returned nappy in original condition, we issue a store credit. We do this in order to correctly manage our stock levels. You will then be able to use this store credit to purchase a new nappy in the correct size. If you are unsure on what size nappy you require, please head to the Size Support Centre.
Store Credit Returns:
Store credits are issued at 100% of the value based on the PRICE PAID for the items returned (less any discounts or shipping costs). You will receive a gift card via email for your return which can be used towards future orders. Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
Returns for Refund :
Dundies, in align with the ACCC guidelines, does not offer refunds for change of mind.
We will gladly offer a full refund less a 15% restocking fee on the PRICE PAID for the product if your Dundies order is faulty and you wish to not exchange your items or opt for store credit. We will always offer to replace faulty goods at no expense to you, the customer. If your Dundies are faulty, we will cover the cost of return freight and replacement. Returns for faulty goods need to be processed within 30 days of you receiving your order.
We cannot refund or credit any shipping costs and the return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. If you received free shipping on your original order and choose to return your order, the shipping cost already paid by Dundies will be deducted from the total return value.
Received the Wrong Items:
Whoops! We are all human and sometimes we can accidentally put the wrong items into your parcel. We’re sorry! Please contact us at the Dundies Exchange Centre to discuss the returns process before returning to us. We will happily cover all shipping costs if we made a mistake.